Do you have a dog suffering from arthritis? Is your dog in pain and that is why you are interested in CBD products?
This study is a collaborative effort between HempMyPet, Dr. Robin Downing (a world-renowned pain specialist in veterinary medicine, and Hospital Director of the Downing Center for Animal Pain Management in Windsor, CO, and researchers Dr. Lori Kogan and Dr. Peter Hellyer from the from the College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at Colorado State University.
You might be eligible if:
- You have a dog who has experienced pain from arthritis lasting longer than 3 months
- You have decided to try using a CBD product to manage your dog’s pain
- You can commit to a 90 day study
- You can travel to Windsor, CO every two weeks with your dog to assess his/her status
- Owners enrolled in the study will receive at no charge:
- Initial assessment (including a full physical examination) of your dog
- Re-assessments every two weeks
- Final assessment
- 90 day supply of HempMyPet product
For more information, please contact Marc@HempMyPet.com
Robin Downing, DVM
MS, Clinical Bioethics
Diplomate, American Academy of Pain Management
Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation
Certified Veterinary Pain Practitioner
Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner
Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist
Certified, Veterinary Chiropractic (IVCA)
Certified Pain Educator (ASPE)
Windsor Veterinary Clinic, PC
The Downing Center for Animal Pain Management, LLC
415 Main Street
Windsor, CO 80550
Lori Kogan, Ph.D.
Professor, Clinical Sciences Dept.
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523
Founder/Director of Pets Forever – Supporting the Life-long Bond
Why HempMy Pet? (click here)